Updated: Feb 1
Reports showed Ph Leader entered into a secret deal with China and Malacanang Palace will not disclose it to public and still did not disclosed it to public.
"Do these secret deals include the Chinese invasion of our labor sector and the Chinese take-over of urban space in Metro Manila?" a Senator asked.
"Do these include a presidential guarantee of submission to whatever China wants in exchange for personal financial gain? Do these include Chinese material aid and promise to prop up Duterte's chosen successor as the next Chinese puppet?" a Senator added.
More and more countries ban flights in and out of China even those no reports of virus infection.
Russia closes land border with China amid coronavirus outbreak
Russia to shut border with China amid nCoV scare
Russia said Thursday it was closing its border with China to prevent the spread of the new coronavirus and would stop issuing electronic visas to Chinese nationals.
Prime Minister Mikhail Mishustin told a government meeting that the order had been signed "to take measures to close the border (with China) in the Far East".
"We have to do everything to protect our people," he said.
The Russian foreign ministry said that as of Thursday it would stop issuing Chinese citizens with electronic visas, which can be used to cross into parts of the Far East and western Russia.
SABAH BANS ALL FLIGHTS FROM CHINA WITH IMMEDIATE EFFECT
KOTA KINABALU: With grave concern for the people’s well-being, the State Government has decided to temporarily suspend all scheduled and
chartered flights from China to Sabah with immediate effect until further notice.
Deputy Chief Minister Datuk Christina Liew said the decision was made in the interest of the people’s welfare during the State Cabinet meeting on Wednesday (January 29).
She stressed that it is only a temporary suspension and business operations are expected to resume once the situation returns to normal.
ads by displate
click link to buy Metal Poster by Displate
“Although this suspension will have repercussions on the State’s tourism industry, the Government is seriously looking at the health and welfare of Sabahans, and we want to avoid the risk of exposing our people to any possible carriers of the novel 2019-nCoV (coronavirus) infection.
“This travel ban is a very difficult decision and may not be well-received by our tourism players.
Here’s a partial list of moves by airlines servicing Beijing and Shanghai, as of Jan. 30:
Air Canada: Suspended direct flights from Montreal, Toronto, and Vancouver to Beijing and Shanghai through February. It usually operates some 70 flights a week on China routes, according to FlightGlobal
Air India: Canceled direct flights from Delhi and Mumbai to Shanghai until Feb. 14; cut its daily flights to Hong Kong to three times a week in the same period
American Airlines: Canceled routes from Los Angeles to Beijing and Shanghai from Feb. 9 to March 27
Cathay Pacific: Will progressively reduce flights until March 31 to meet the Hong Kong government directive to cut flights by half (at peak periods, counting both inbound and outbound travel, Cathay has more than 800 weekly flights to the mainland)
Delta: Cut weekly flights to China in half, from 42 to 21, between Feb. 6 and April 30
Finnair: Will cut its three weekly flights to Beijing’s new airport between Feb. 5 and March 29, though it will continue to provide daily service to Beijing’s other airport and to Shanghai
Hong Kong Airlines: Will cut 214 flights to the mainland between tomorrow and Feb. 11
KLM: From tomorrow until Feb. 29, flights to Chengdu and Hangzhou are suspended; flights to Shanghai have been reduced from 11 to 7 a week; flights to Beijing continue as normal
Lion Air: The Indonesian budget carrier will suspend all flights to China from Feb. 1
: Suspended all flights to mainland China until Feb. 9 (affects its subsidiaries Austrian and Swiss Air also)
United Airlines: Canceled a total of 356 round-trips between US hubs and Beijing, Hong Kong, and Shanghai from Feb 1 through March 28; on average it’s cutting daily flights to mainland China and Hong Kong from 12 to four
Here’s a list of moves to restrict entry for Chinese nationals:
Mongolia: Closed China border crossings
Hong Kong: Closing direct trains and ferries; closing some border crossings; Beijing to halt individual visitor permits starting Jan. 30
Kazakhstan: Closed all transport links and stopped visa issuance to Chinese nationals
Macau: Suspended individual visitors from mainland China; suspended ferries to Hong Kong
Nepal: Sealed border with China for two weeks from Jan. 29
North Korea: Closed its borders to all foreign tourists
Russia: Banned Chinese tour groups, closed Far Eastern borders; suspends e-visas for Chinese nationals
Taiwan: Barred entry to most Chinese nationals
Duterte not keen on banning travel to China amid coronavirus scare
President Rodrigo Duterte maintained on Wednesday that banning travel between the country and China will not be easy, despite the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) outbreak that originated in the East Asian nation.
"Mahirap 'yang ano, sabihin mong [It is hard to say that] you suspend everything because they are not also suspending theirs and they continue to respect the freedom flights that we enjoy," Duterte told reporters in an ambush interview.
Improper to single out China on travel ban due to nCoV scare —Bong Go
It will be improper for Philippine authorities to ban the entry of travelers from China on account of the novel coronavirus outbreak, Senator Bong Go said on Thursday.
In a statement, the chairman of the Senate Committee on Health said President Rodrigo Duterte had yet to decide whether to restrict travelers from the country, where over a hundred have died due to the illness.
"Sa ngayon, wala pa pong desisyon ang ating Pangulo na i-ban yung pagpasok ng lahat ng Chinese nationals kasi hindi lang naman po ang China ang tinamaan ng virus na ito. May ibang bansa rin po na tinamaan," Go said.
"It will not be proper if we will single out on China alone," he added.
Duque not yet inclined to ban tourists from mainland China amid nCoV threat
Health Secretary Francisco Duque III is currently unwilling to ban tourists from mainland China even with the threat of the novel coronavirus (2019-nCoV) due to possible "repercussions" from China.
ads by Disenyo Espasyo
email for quote and inquiry: email@example.com
click to earn money online https://www.star-clicks.com/?ref=50530968